All my publications are freely available by clicking on the PDF link next to each publication. You can see who cited my research on Google Scholar.
 Thatcher, M. and Vlandas, T. (2021) “Foreign States in Domestic Markets: Sovereign Wealth Funds and the West” Oxford University Press.
 Schwander, H. and Vlandas, T. (2020) “The Left and Universal Basic Income: The role of ideology in individual support”, Journal of International and Comparative Social Policy [PDF]
 Simoni, M. and Vlandas, T. (2020) “Labour Market Liberalization and the Rise of Dualism in Europe as the Interplay between Government, Trade Unions and the Economy”, Social Policy & Administration [PDF]
 Halikiopoulou, D., Stockemer, D., and Vlandas, T. (2020) “‘Birds of a feather’? Assessing the prevalence of anti-immigration attitudes among the far-right electorate”, Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies [PDF]
 Halikiopoulou, D. and Vlandas, T. (2020) “When economic and cultural interests align: the anti-immigration voter coalitions driving far right party success in Europe” European Political Science Review [PDF]
 Halikiopoulou, D. and Vlandas, T. (2018) “Voting to leave: economic insecurity and the Brexit vote”, in: Leruth, B., Startin, N. and Usherwood, S. (eds.) The Routledge handbook of Euroscepticism, Routledge Handbooks. Routledge, Abindon. ISBN 9781138784741 (In Press)
 Vlandas, T. (2016) “Labour market performance and deregulation in France during and after the crisis”. In: Piasna and Myant, “Myths of employment deregulation: how it neither creates jobs nor reduces labour market segmentation”, book chapter commissioned by the European Trade Union Institute (2017), Brussels [PDF]
 Thatcher, M. and Vlandas, T. (2016) “Overseas state outsiders as new sources of patient capital: government policies to welcome Sovereign Wealth Fund investment in France and Germany” Socio-Economic Review [PDF]
 Vlandas, T. and Halikiopoulou, D. (2016) “Why far right parties do well at times of crisis: bringing labour marker institutions back in the debate” European Trade Union Institute working paper [PDF]
 Vlandas, T. (2016) “Explaining Perceptions of the Unemployed in Europe” Journal of International and Comparative Labour Studies [PDF]
 Vlandas, T. (2013) Book Review of ‘The Political Economy of Collective Skill Formation’ edited by Marius R. Busemeyer and Christine Trampusch. Oxford University Press, 2011.” British Journal of Industrial relations.
- Acta Politica.
- Acta Sociologica.
- American Political Science Review.
- Asia Europe Journal.
- British Journal of Political Science.
- Campbell Collaboration’s Social Welfare Group.
- Comparative Political Studies.
- Economic and Industrial Democracy.
- Electoral Studies.
- European Journal of Industrial Relations.
- European Journal of Political Research.
- European Political Science Review
- European Societies.
- European Trade Union Institute.
- French Politics.
- Journal of Common Market Studies.
- Journal of East Asian Studies.
- Journal of European Social Policy.
- Journal of European Public Policy.
- Journal of Governance.
- Journal of International & Comparative Social Policy.
- Journal of Politics.
- Journal of Social Policy.
- LSE Europe in Question’ Discussion Paper Series.
- Political Science Research and Methods.
- Research & Politics.
- Social Policy & Administration.
- Socio-Economic Review.
- Studies in Comparative International Development.
- Swiss Political Science Review.
- West European Politics.
- World Politics.
- Oxford University Press.
- Policy Press.
Grants and fellowships
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO).
- Swiss National Science Foundation.
- Economic & Social Research Council.
- Expert evaluator for Social Sciences and Humanities (SOC) Panel for the 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF) evaluation.