I am a Lecturer (assistant professor) in Politics at the University of Reading and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. The politics department was ranked 10th in the UK by the quality of its research outputs in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework. My research interests are in comparative political economy and I teach courses in political economy, quantative methods and on the welfare state.
- 2016: American Political Science Association Best Paper Award in European Politics
- 2015: Best Research Output Competition runner-up prize awarded by the Research Endowment Trust Fund of the University of Reading
- 2014: Celebrating Success Award for fostering cross-school collaboration, School of Politics, Economics and International Relations, University of Reading
- 2013: Doctoral Researcher Prize awarded by the Network for European Social Policy Analysis
- 2012: Class Teaching Prize, Government Department, LSE
- 2009 – 2012: Full PhD Scholarship in recognition of outstanding academic merit and research potential, LSE