Want to keep up with the research published on the welfare state? Try this resource
I’ve just compiled a netvibe dashboard that monitors the latest issues being published by the Academic Journals I follow
US health care – can it get any worse?
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: How the Performance of the U.S. Health Care System Compares Internationally, 2010 Update June 23, 2010
Authors: Karen Davis, Ph.D., Cathy Schoen, M.S., and Kristof Stremikis, M.P.P.
Upcoming Summer conferences
EU in crisis? Popular perceptions of the EU project in different Member States
Flexwork newsletter – May
Via the International Labour Market Forecasting Network, forecasters of the public employment services or comparable… read more.
2. Research Report on Non-Regular Employment: Focusing on Trends, Equal Treatment, and the Transition to Regular Employment. (Y. Asao, K. Takahashi, H. Maeura & S. Lee).
This summary is a compilation of the results of “Integrated Surveys and Research on Trends among Non-Regular… read more.
3. Berufliche Statusmobilität von Arbeitslosen nach beruflicher Weiterbildung. Ein empirischer Beitrag zur Evaluation der Förderung beruflicher Weiterbildung. (A. Deeke & M. Baas).
Für die mikroanalytische Evaluation der Förderung der beruflichen Weiterbildung (FbW) von Arbeitslosen wird… read more.
4. A Very Uneven Road: US Labor Markets in the Past 30 Years. (H. J. Holzer, M. Hlavac).
We will use data from the Current Population Surveys for over 30 years to answer these questions. The analysis will proceed… read more.
5. Resilience, Equity, and Opportunity. The World Bank’s Social Protection and Labor Strategy 2012-2022. (World Bank).
Risk and the quest for opportunity feature heavily in economic life in the 21st century. Sustained growth in many… read more.
6. Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job-Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment. (L. Behaghel, B. Crépon & M. Gurgand).
Contracting out public services to private firms has ambiguous effects when quality is imperfectly observable. Using a… read more.
7. The impact of Greek labour market regulation on temporary and family employment: evidence from a new survey. (Anagnostopoulos, A. & Stanley Siebert, W.).
This paper uses an original dataset for 206 workplaces in Thessaly (Greece), to study consequences of Greece’s employment… read more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.